Practising law Gabinete Legal Angola represents an opportunity to work in a growing multidisciplinary team that brings together Angolan lawyers with academic and professional experience gained in Angola and in other countries.
Joining GLA means working in an international environment and being involved in intellectually very demanding operations and cases, but it also means joining a team that invests a great deal in people and their continuous and specialised training
We are seeking dynamic professionals with a desire to practice law exclusively with GLA, who have the ability to join and work in a team.
- Law degree completed with a minimum final average mark of 12
- Fluent in written and spoken Portuguese
- Knowledge of written and spoken English (Elementary Level)
- Credit will be given for written and spoken fluency in another foreign language (French, Spanish and German)
- Credit will be given for additional academic and professional training as well as for professional experience in an international environment
- Angolan citizenship
At GLA we favour diversity, human relationships, solidarity between all and team spirit, and we reward dedication, merit and excellence.
For these reasons, we would like to believe that being a GLA lawyer is a great challenge, but above all, it is an opportunity for those who want to embrace a career in legal practice and take part in a project that is focused on providing high quality, internationally recognised legal services in Angola.
If you believe you have all these qualities, send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org